1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. S&S Lawn ServiceLLC

S&S Lawn ServiceLLC LawnSite Member

Was wondering the same thing! Going to check that out now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. bburger68

bburger68 LawnSite Member

How can you install to quickbooks or is that even possible . I was wandering if you you also help with estimating on jobs,calculations and or formulas
  3. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I signed up. Sent my first dummy invoice.

I hate "technology" in general because it's rarely a simple as it should be, but paper and pen is getting harder to keep track of everything as I grow.

I'm due for a phone upgrade - since I'll be using this in the field, maybe a Galaxy Note would make more sense now because of the larger screen!
  4. shane772

shane772 LawnSite Member

love Yardbook so far!
  5. OakNut

I just used the "Send a Suggestion" section.

I wasn't really even expecting an automated reply, let alone a personal reply, but I got an email within 5-10 minutes explaining that there was already an option to do what I suggested and instructions on how to do it.

6. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Havent played with it yet but does it let you run reports like QB? P/L? A/R? Open invoices? And so on.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

We currently don’t have integration with QB. But given this is a popular request, we will probably build it later this year. As for estimates and calculations, you can create estimates in the following page.

You can add items from your own pre-defined product catalog and the system will automatically calculate the prices for you. You can also add your costs to each estimate so that you can track the amount you are making for each job, and hopefully improve your accuracy over time.

Hope this helps,

8. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Glad we were able to help!
  9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for the question. Yardbook currently supports the following views and we will be adding more reporting features throughout the year.

P&L Report:

Invoice List by Status (you can filter invoices by status using the drop-down button, right next to the‘+ Invoice’ button)

Aging Invoices:

Hope this helps,

10. OakNut

Yesterday (4/8/14) at around 7pm I sent the following question:

Shortly after I received an email stating that they would look into making that possible in a future update.

Then today (4/9/14) at 2pm I received another email...

Super response and such a simple change makes things so much easier.

So long as nobody asks to have them listed by last name, I'm happy - it displays exactly as the list on my phone now making it much less frustrating to find listings.