Introducting QBEXPRESS ~ Quickbooks just got better

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Jun 15, 2001.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

2. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck, i just installed the demo. Looks ok so far.

3. Nathan

Nathan LawnSite Member

It seems like an extremely expensive "add on" when you consider the initial cost of quickbooks. Until the price is lowered I think most people will probably stick with a template on excel or some other spreadsheet.

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I think that depends on where you are in your company and where you want to be.

5. tomoaktree

tomoaktree LawnSite Member
    from WNY

For me , quickbooks will be better when they update their old software and offer their new software to Mac users. Just my 2 cents.:eek:

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Man, that's expensive. Probably worth it but I don't need to spend that much, not for the few accounts I have. I plan on getting Quickbooks sometime soon and I'm using Excel right now. My dad found this slick looking invoice on Microsoft word so I'm gonna change from my old invoices to those. Nice program QB Express is though!

7. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok Chuck....ya sold me. I am gonna give this a try. With the rental what do I have to lose? $44.00? Worth a shot at that price. If I like it I will purchase the program.

8. Comet

Comet LawnSite Member

Chuck ,,
    Hows it compare with Grounds Keeper pro if you know please,
    I need something better then what Im already doing, not that im doing much as far as 100 accounts, I really dont seem to even want 100.
    Im doing other types of work within the landscaping industry at the moment. Maybe later on.
    Any suggestions