Introduction....and new purchase....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ST350, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ST350

ST350 LawnSite Member

Wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum, I have been reading for a while and just signed up recently. Quick background on myself, I am 25 years old and started my company when I was 16. Currently I mow 45 lawns/week but also work another job (at my father's business, not lawn related.) We also do landscaping(mulching and planting), retaining walls, and patios and walkways. The equipment I have is as follows: (as of tomorrow because I pick up my new ZTR...

NEW SCAG TT 61" with 29hp Kawi LC and DFI CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!
    Scag 52" Hydro WB with 19hp Kawi
    Bobcat 48" Hydro WB 14 hp Kawi
    and of course the other goodies, Stihl/Echo trimmers and blowers, WB blowers, power rakes, trimmers, saws etc.
    2004 F 350 PSDiesel
    16' dual axle trailer

Anyway, you guys have some great discussions on here. Just wanted to say hello, I'm on here all the time now, so addicting and also sad that I just found out about the site not to long ago.

2. rsls

rsls LawnSite Member

Welcome to the site. I have only been here for a while but have learned a ton of new things.

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Welcome..........
    Sit back and enjoy..........

4. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the site, just be careful of Fareway Lawncare knocking ya down stairs with a mower, Bobby Gedd hitting you with his shovel and my man Todd and his outright positivity. Other then that, you'll do just fine here.

5. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome you have some good mowers what did you pay for the scag turf tiger 29 horse fuel injection.