Intuit.com

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Natural Impressions, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Natural Impressions

Natural Impressions LawnSite Member

Anyone ever use it???? I just caught there commercial today. Doesn't seem bad but I was wondering what anyone else thought. Thanks

2. HostColor

HostColor LawnSite Member

I'm in this business and I never heard of it. Bit it looks quite professional. However one thing I dislike with the service model is that it tries to operate in a very different market such as domain registration, web hosting, search engine marketing and a business services which have nothing to do with these listed above. To do this anyone is required to have a very broad expertise and a large team of good professionals. You might try them and to to share your experience however.

3. mikey.hill

mikey.hill LawnSite Member

I've looked at it, but was told by my sis who's an accountant that it's very difficult to use. She has a couple of clients who are on there and does not like it at all. I think the main complaint was that she couldn't have multiple panes open so she would have to make a change, switch pages, make a change, switch back ... reloading those pages becomes very cumbersome especially with their interface which is not snappy from my test.

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Natural Impressions - Intuit offers many services...if you are interested in their website hosting I would just say that I use them and am very happy. You have to do a fair amount of leg work yourself if you want to design and enter all the meta tags and keywords etc, but I thought it's pretty user friendly over all....feel free to pm me any questions....my website is www.lawnsinorder.net

Best of luck...