Invisible sponsors

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by DLCS, Apr 1, 2008.

1. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Why do some sponsors make themselves invisible on lawnsite? Wouldn't you want members to know when you are logged in so that you can chat back and forth through PMs with potential customers? I'm not going to say which ones, as I'm sure they know who they are. I'm invisible but if I was a sponsor I wouldn't be for the above reason.

2. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

As a sponsor I have to post my 2 cents on this topic. The reasons are the same as the problems w/ society today.

1. Majority of people don't listen
    2. See reason #1

However, if you continue to speak, eventually they listen. I am now starting to see the results:clapping::clapping::clapping:

3. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

what?:confused:

4. Trenchblade

Trenchblade LawnSite Senior Member

I like to stay visible and I check this forum a few times a day to answer any questions and get feedback about my product. I love all you guys on lawnsite and I like getting feedback and keeping you guys posted on new developments.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Good responses. I also talking about being in "invisible mode" so no one can tell when you are logged on to Lawnsite. Example, like John Deere, if I a member knew when their reps were logged on to Lawnsite, members could chat back and forth through pms. Why hide? Reason they are sponsors is to gain customers and help current customers right? Maybe Lawnsite could have a way that members could pull other members into private chat?