Invoice and schedule software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by clallen03, Apr 12, 2006.

1. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for a good software program that will make my billing and schedule a lot easier.

Let me know what you'll think is the best one to go with.

2. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

i dont know if its the best but we use groundskeeper pro by adkad and i really like it

3. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

I use the groundskeeper pro as well and i throughly enjoy it. You can download off their website and check it out before you buy it.:usflag:

4. airforcemike

airforcemike LawnSite Member

I have been looking into the programs, and i like the groundskeeper myself the most. It looks very easy to use and has options that some do not have. It is priced a little high but looks like it will be worth it. Other's are gopher and lawn pro if you would like to see some others.

Here are the websites

www.adkad.com/groundskeeper.htm

www.lawnprosoftware.com

www.gophersoftware.com

Its good to see that everyone likes the groundskeeper cause that is the one i believe i will be using.

5. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

I like gopher and have never had any trouble with it. I use it for my snow removal and Maintenance work. It has help me a lot. You can also download gopher and use it for 30 days for free.

6. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I d/led gopher but could not get it to work. Kept getting all sorts of errors. d/led groundskeeper last night and have been messing with it a little.

7. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

I use Quicken. It does the billing and payments great but does not do the schedule. I just type it up on Word and the print it out.

:usflag:

8. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys. I think Imust going to spend the money and go with the Groundskeepe Pro.

9. Lawn Lizards

Lawn Lizards LawnSite Member

I used Groundskeeper Pro when we first started 5.5 years ago and we grew out of it in 6 months. We spent about $300 on it! ugghh Since then I have used QuickBooks Pro that we had to purchase for nearly $400! And I can't stand it!!! But now I am looking into this new online program that is supposed to be awesome, and it's only like $20/month (low initial management cost, ya know!) and has many interesting features, supposedly. I think it's going to be available by June. It's called GrowthTrak. You can go to the .com and enter your email address so you can hear about it when they release it.

10. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Qxpress is what I use now. Takes care of invoicing, scheduling, tracking, etc and it interfaces perfectly with quickbooks.