1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Invoice Printing Problem! Pls Help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cards1, Feb 16, 2008.

1. cards1

cards1 LawnSite Member

Ok here's my problem. i have three diff. invoice programs. I currently have ProVenture invoices downloaded ready to be used. Every thing works great until i go to print the invoice and it chops out the middle of it. The preview looks fine like i said when it prints the middle of the invoice is missing.
    My computer does the same thing on all 3 programs i have. so it has to be in the settings i'm assuming. So any help would be great. Talked to my local comp. store and it will be minimum 2 wks to get pc back. Hopefully someone can save me some time.
  2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I would first go the printer's mfg web site and see if you can't download and install the latest driver, that might be all that's wrong with it (especially if it's an HP lmaolol been there many times).

Do a google for "(brandofprinter) drivers"
    So if it's an HP you'd search for 'HP drivers' (without the quotes)

Try that, hopefully it fixes it.
  3. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

if everything you are printing is having the same problem then I would look at the driver like Topsites said. You can also go to the website of your printer manufacturer and search through the support area. Good luck.