1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Invoices/workorders in landscape format

Discussion in 'CLIP Software' started by MrBarefoot, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Hello,

I run a small lawn fertilization company, and I bill at the time the work is completed. I want to build a combination work ticket (that comes back with me), invoice (which stays with the customer), and remittance (which the customer mails back with the payment), on a single sheet of 8.5" x 11 paper. I have found that I can do it if I print my paperwork in a landscape view and not the typical "portrait" view that every other program prints in.

Does Clips allow me to print work orders/invoices in landscape view?
  2. DaveTucker

DaveTucker LawnSite Member

Although our design is also in portrait mode, we open all of the report code to you and allow you to customize your invoice as much as you want. You can change it to Landscape mode and move the information around to suit your desires.

Hope this helps.....
  3. Well, I am not a code guru or any kind of uber programmer. In fact, I would rank my programming skill to be about... zero. Frankly how difficult would it be to rebuild an invoice using these features in Clips?