invoices

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawn, Jul 27, 2006.

1. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Guys, I was wondering what kind of invoices are you using? Also, where do you get them? I have been working with nebs to create my own invoice but they are so slow and expensive. Any recommendations? can you post your invoices? Thanks!:confused:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We use the custom template to make our own in QuickBooks. It winds up being a monthly statement.

3. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

we have groundskeeper pro and i use thier preprinted invioces with my logo and info , its easy and the cost is not so bad.

4. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

I also use quickbooks and have designed a custom invoice. It's amazing to just hit one button and it will print off all 100 invoices for the month!

5. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Quickbooks here for me too. Fill out each invoice with specifics and one button...boom...all invoices printing.

6. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Quickbooks must be really easy to use in a job/field where you don't really have any "inventory item" items.

The majority of you probably setup everything as "non-inventory" items since if you are doing landscaping you usually buy the materials for a specific job and charge them off.

For a business (like a dealer) that carries a large amount of inventory that needs to be tracked, QuickBooks is a rip off.