Invoices

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Chadman, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Chadman

Chadman LawnSite Member

Was wondering if I could get some help. I am looking to order some "pesticide" invoices. I know by law in Ohio after you are done treating a lawn that you have to leave behind an invoice that includes chemical used, time of day, date you did the app.weather conditions and so on. Is there forms out there with all these things on it. If so could you let me know where.

Chadman

2. mrkosar

mrkosar LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

right now i create my own on excel and have a printing company make copies for me. carbonless sheets so you only have to write it one time. one goes to customer, the other for your records.

the bigger lawn software companies do invoicing, but i'm pretty sure all of them you have to be using their software to print them for you.

i use Groundskeeper Pro, and this is one of the reasons i don't like it. i can't modify the preprinted invoice paper they can supply you with. so, for ohio companies, with our pesticide regulations, their invoice system is awful. i just use my own. real green systems is in my future i believe.

3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I do like Kosar. My invoice has boxes to fill in date, time, price and 10 chemicals and their EPA numbers on a check list. I just check the product i used and the yellow copy goes back to office for posting. Has a few precautions and advice to customer. Full size sheet of paper. Any printing company can make the orginal and copies for you. Just supply your logo and the info you need. Next year you can add a few changes and improvements. Some companies can print the whole thing up in advance--you just fill in the date and time and drop it off.

4. Chadman

Chadman LawnSite Member

Thanks for the information!

Chad