Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by quint7, Mar 3, 2005.

1. quint7

quint7 LawnSite Member

This is my second year mowing on my own. I have several contracts this year and I want to provide professional invoices. Do you guys have ideas opinions thanks .
  2. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer LawnSite Member
    from mtka,MN

i guess there are several threads on here to help you answer your question. Just use the search button. I use Quick Books.
  3. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Couple of options here.....1) Make up your own on your computer 2) Have some printed at your local print shop.

Or maybe try some of the software availible for the green industry.
  4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

You can by a invoicing program at an office supply store, (ie. Staples, Office Depot) pretty reasonable.
  5. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Quint7, are you a fireman?
  6. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Use QuickBooks, they are easy to set up and change as your business grows.
  7. quint7

quint7 LawnSite Member

Yeah I work for Concord Fire Dept on the Hazmat Team your self.
  8. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

You could easily make them up on your computer, you probably have templates to do so. Or even search on the internet for templates.

Like others said, check local office stores. They will have different options as well.
  9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I like simplicity in everything I do and my software is included. I use a program called FF Billing Manager Pro. It is easy to set up, easy to use, easy on hard drive space, fast, includes the ability to make address labels, print envelopes, has email billing, repeat billings and it's cheap.
  10. derek1

derek1 LawnSite Member

Try Microsoft office on-line Business section it is free and you can customize your forms