1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Invoicing/tracking software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TXLAWNBOY, May 18, 2005.

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

I am trying to get a feel for what other people are using and what works well. I have been using a invoicing software called "My Deluxe Invoices & Estimates" and tracking the dates we are at a customer's prop. on a table we made ourself on Word. I am looking into software such as CLIP and Gopher to help standardize my paperwork and make every thing easier for now and in the future. I have a smaller company with one crew and about 85 customers. Thanks for any help you can give.

2. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

3. marionlandscape

marionlandscape LawnSite Member

4. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

I tried the trial of Gopher. It seems like it would be a good program to use if that was going to be your only program.

I use quickbooks for my accounting and Gopher DOES NOT integrate well at all with quickbooks infact it really messed up my quickbooks.

If you use quickbooks i recommend going with qexpress. I love it
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Please consider downloading our free trial. Hi PROCUT1, We are testing now a new update that improves and expands our QB link. If you need any assistance please let us know.