IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Breaking all four motor mounts is odd. Hopefully its not a sign of more severe problems.

2. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

So how do you get the big red out to where your working? I have a little youth dirtbike I sometimes slip a strap around and carry it out with me so I can run back for tools parts or truck comes in handy

3. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

It's an '83 chain drive with NO suspension or reverse. I've never wrecked it but I've seen at least two people do so.

I hop the front tire over the blade and then lift the blade, wedging the tire against the counterweight. It rides nice and tight.

4. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

So were you or you dad working in n ville today? I seen your truck sitting in tuckerville this morning I think.

5. ioilyouin

Dad was working for the town and township. That was me at Tuckerville for Ashley township.

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Did you ever find out why all 4 motor mounts failed on the Kubota ?

I'am curious because Kubota is known for good reliabitly I know a few mini excavators that have been flawless.

7. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Hahaha a ski can for you pic that cracks me up judging by that you are a clinton county guy?? I have a few friends over there that are obbssed with the stuff. By the way I really like the three wheeler idea!

8. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I love ski. They bottle it here in E-ville.

9. ioilyouin

Krafty & Bleed Green: Ski is my coffee.

By some fortune/misfortune the Gods have seen fit to allow me to mow the rest of the week. So Today I headed back to the good doctor's place.

MY travel rig.
    [​IMG]

Another turn around on a different pond. Before/After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The doctor only wanted the brush off of the dam. I don't think a picture can accurately portray the slope on this dam. I don't know if I was lucky or good, but I'm off in one piece. Before/After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Back at it tomorrow.

10. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Looking good that Doc sure is keeping you busy!