IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Open the video effects section, look for a "slow down half" function, drag it into the lower right corner of the clip, don't get confused with the "transition effects"

2. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

I also use windows movie maker for all my videos. Just load your original video in to it and then drag the video down to the bottom where it says "drag media here." Then under "effects" there should be "speed up double" and "slow down half" click and drag what ever one you want on to your video at the bottom. And just keep repeating until the desired speed is reached.

3. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

The 550 have a gooseneck hitch yet?

4. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

No it doesn't. I think we fell through the cracks at the bodyshop. I did put a different brake controller on the Dodge, which has helped significantly.

5. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

Prodigy? I have one and love it.

6. ioilyouin

Yes, it's a Prodigy.

Last weekend the kids and I made a parts run to pick up my new drum for the EX30. There was some miscommunication so it wasn't made to my liking. Should be getting the new, new one in this week. While we were there my son was dying to look at the "tractors" so I grabbed a few photos.

[​IMG]
    Checking out the 250 Tak...note the bobcat hat.

[​IMG]
    The E80 Bobcat

7. xc2010

xc2010 LawnSite Member
    from STL

if you dont mind me asking is Jerry or Stewart you salesman?

8. ioilyouin

Jerry, but once in a while Stewart steps in as well. I'm not sure what kind of arrangement they have.

9. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

Great shots with the boy, I do the same thing with my 2 boys.....except mine wear Kubota hats:waving::) How old, I guess 2.5 years or so.

10. xc2010

xc2010 LawnSite Member
    from STL

Jerry is my dad, and they cover the same sales territory.