IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe you could show him how to view my lawnsite thread or youtube videos. He can't ever seem to figure them out...

2. ioilyouin

Mine is 19 mo and his sister is 3 1/2. She was in the truck, because she was cold.

3. xc2010

xc2010 LawnSite Member
    from STL

yeah he mentioned something about it awhile back but i had no idea that it was you ill have to show him, and have you done any work in st clair county?

4. ioilyouin

After we got the order ironed out, we finally got the HD cutterhead for the EX 30. You'll notice the the thickness difference in the drum wall and the tower mounts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Broke 300 hours on the E50 yesterday, so I stopped for a picture. I am very satisfied with the Bobcat.
    [​IMG]

5. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good! My E50 just went over 200 hrs last week and were very happy with it.

6. ioilyouin

Yesterday I tore down a gazebo that my grandparents no longer used.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had to take a picture of my new neighbor's handywork. I'm not very familiar with ditchpipes, but maybe one of you could enlighten me. The dirt was taken out three weeks agoand has been spread out in the yard.
    [​IMG]

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

well I guess he wanted a ditch to take the water to the street and put a section of pipe on there until the grass comes up so it does not wash? makes sense me to...

8. ioilyouin

It's an existing downspout, if he wants it to naturally drain it doesn't seem gentle enough to mow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ioilyouin

Went with a friend today to a Case Triple Threat equipmnet rodeo. They had stations for backhoe, wheel loader and skid steer. I scored a 454 which I didn't think was bad for not ever running a backhoe or skid steer(with case control) I thought I did very well. The low score was 311, I should have placed in the lower half of the finishers. Anyone else participated?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

Thomas, where do you have to go to get your bulk oil?