IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Benton, St. Elmo, & Meridosia are Marathon Terminals
    Morrisonville is Louis Marsch
    Shrewsberry & Olivette are Missouri Petroleum
    Bridgetown is Spirit Asphalt
    I could be wrong on the exact locations of the Missouri ones.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

The reason I asked, we're putting a rail spur into Missouri Petroleum....

[​IMG]

3. ioilyouin

Say hi to Bud the yard man for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

You guys must work some crazy hours? I passed one of your kw's at about 3am a couple weeks ago down by richview.

5. ioilyouin

Yep, if we're starting @7 we need to meet no later than 6:30 to get loaded, figure 1-1 1/2hrs to get from the terminal to the jobsite, half an hour to load at the terminal, 1 1/2 to get from our yard to the terminal so there's 3 AM already and that's not giving yourself any leeway for backups, snafus, or breakfast (which my boys love to do). Gotta make hay while the sun shines.

6. ioilyouin

Been super busy so no real action pics or videos, but I did get to take my daughter on her first truck ride. We had to pick up a dropped trailer about an hour and a half away, which was about a half an hour too far for her. Best quote of the whole trip came at dinner. We stopped at a McDonalds along the interstate and her big concern was if we were going through the drive-though or not. After that trip I have a new appreciation for my dad taking me out all day to ride with him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I did get one picture from the top of one our trailers while I was getting loaded tonight.
    [​IMG]
    I'll be driving the transports a lot more since we don't have a lot of work and we're short handed.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

That's awesome you took your daughter along. When I was kid I had an Uncle in Fargo,ND who owned a transport company. I still remember my first ride in one of his trucks. That was almost 18years ago
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

I still remember being that age and the saturday morning baby sitter(Mack R Model). Man I loved them days, getting to ride along and take a load of coal into St. Louis(anheuser busch), then getting to go down to the big quarry(collumbia, dupo, falling springs, or casper stolle) to pick up a load of rock for the ride home. Enjoy these days while you can, time goes by way too quick anymore!

9. ioilyouin

The weather is still good and we are still oiling. Had to break away to take care of a repeat customer, mowing will pick up when the weather turns bad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Dam is finished
    [​IMG]
    Loading up
    [​IMG]

An after hours visit to a local Deere dealership
    750 dozer
    [​IMG]
    Inspecting the backhoe
    [​IMG]
    I found a keyless start loader unlocked and ready to run, is that smart?

Waiting to finish a tack job in O'fallon.
    [​IMG]

10. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Great pics of the mini on that hill. Some good angles.