IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. OhioMowerGuy

OhioMowerGuy LawnSite Senior Member

That sucks to see youre having problems with the mower. Have you checked out the rockhound flail mowers? I havent bought a mower yet but would like to this spring.

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Hate too hear that. You have a 30" US Mower, right?

3. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I believe that there are a few users on here with rockhounds. It's pretty much the same design, my feeling is that there wouldn't be much difference. I am frequently knocking on the outer limits of the design with the hardwoods here.
    Fixed teeth is the answer...IMO

Yes, it's the EX 30. After I switched to the E50 I had to order a heavier drum. It originally came with a 3/8th drum but I was constantly busting it. Haven't had any trouble with the 1/2 in until now.

4. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

How's the E50 working out for you? Ours is still going great!

5. ioilyouin

The E50 is a wonderful machine. We have not had an ounce of trouble with it. I have fallen behind on the hour meter since work is slow. Still haven't broke 800 hours on it yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ioilyouin

Thought I would update my tow rig as well. I know Ron took exception to my last setup.
    [​IMG]

I know that the 2500 Dodge was too light for the work we were doing. It was a lot cheaper just to trade trailers for something that our dumps could handle, and we really don't have another driver for another truck. I also pull the trailer behind our International 4900.

7. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Got any more pics of that rack system between the cab and dump bed, what size bed is 8'-10'. I'd like to have some sort of rack somewhere on my truck to put shovels,racks, etc without putting them in the bed. Seems like I always forget about them until after I throw concrete on them or see them sticking out of a dirt pile I just dumped.

8. ioilyouin

here you go. That is a 10' bed that we took off of another truck. The Ford has room for an 11' bed so we added the basket.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. ioilyouin

Other than ARP, does anyone have any experience with an AFE head?

10. Buck OH

Buck OH LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

I have a Torrent mulching head that I use on hardwoods here in North West Ohio. It has worked great for me.