IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Did you catch the stop motion video a little earlier in the thread?
    We have some custom skids on the box blade to help alleviavte the wavyness that comes from 3pt implements.
    I agree 100%. Former township commissioner just came by and dropped it in one day, no level or anything else. The ends are curled up and bare metal was showing in places before I put three coats of rock over the top. They run tandems with 20 yd dumpsters over it.:hammerhead:

2. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

yep we have wheels that we can put down out the back when it comes time to level things

3. ioilyouin

I've got a couple of days of mowing for one of the townships. Here are a couple of pics from today.
    Before
    [​IMG]
    After
    [​IMG]
    Some finished work on a bigger ditch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tomorrow
    [​IMG]

4. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Work looks good! Corn looks like its off to a good start too

5. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

Dang, I can almost see my place in pic number 3! Looks like you were working for Nashville Township?

6. ioilyouin

yes, I'll be in the Nixon/Tyler area pretty much all day tomorrow. Stop by if you get a chance.

7. wanabe

from So. IL

Wish I could, but I will be at Walnut Hill the next few days. One of my friends has a newer house on Nixon Rd.

8. wanabe

from So. IL

Lets see the pics! I seen you heading home about 4:30 north of town.

9. ioilyouin

I've got 2 videos from today. I've already uploaded a timelapse and am currently loading a long video. The timelapse is of me cutting hedge along a fencerow. It was supposed to be a video of the last hour of work, but I got tangled in 3 strands of barbwire early on and it took me a while to get it out. The hedge is very tough, it makes the whole mower shake and it just comes out as a fine dust (great for my alergies).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1B20pIpEk0

10. ioilyouin