IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

The teeth on my mower look pretty similar to what you see there. I have a few less chunks, but the edges are still dinged up a bit with about 150-200hrs on them. I do have the third thatch blade between the two flail blades, and those seem to have no damage to them. I'll try to get some photos of them next week when I hook the mower back up to the machine for some upcoming projects.

In terms of sharpening them, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm thinking that I'm going to run them this way for 100-200 hrs more and then flip them around to use the other edge. I haven't heard from anyone whether sharpening them would be a good idea. I'm open to suggestions though:drinkup:

I have the long stick on my 50D.

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Tight operators cab not much knee room you wouldn't see Ron Dejong fit in there :laugh:

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I can see myself crying like a little girly man, that's a tight looking ROPS.

4. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I sure hope I can swing a machine with a cab this fall. This is my second bout with poison ivy this year and I don't walk around in the brush.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i think you jus answered yur question! get the cab!

6. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

You guys look like you belong of a golf course.

7. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Geez, I don't think my skinny azz could fit in that ROPS. You thought about a sheet of plexi over the front? The gaurding you have right now looks almost comical(IMO), and t would improve your visibility by a lot.

8. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

You're not implying.....:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I finished the work for the farm on Saturday. I took some pics during lunch. Before I got off the field, they were already working it up for beans. Tomorrow I'll be back clearing roads again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

When did you guys get a tandem axle oil truck? Seen it working in my area today and never realized that you had a truck that big.