IPAD issues

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by RussellB, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

You are missing the point. The drop down under 'whats new' to get to the new posts doesn't appear, unless you first hit the my account tab

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I just use the mobile version on the iPad

3. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like some of us agree there is a problem. Shouldn't have to click on My account prior to clicking on whats new. Just an annoyance. I can work around it. I'll check my pop up blocker.

4. RussellB

My pop up blocker was turned off. I turned it back on and I still have the same issue.

5. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I apologize as yes, I misunderstood when you said you had to click on "My Account" in order to choose new posts...I was thinking you said you had to hover over the "What's New" and/or choose the "What's New" menu

on my iPad, I can choose the "What's New" drop down menu and do not have to choose "My Account"...we will check into it and see if/what the problem may be

6. Michael J. Donovan

here is what I see as far as the new posts and the "What's New" drop down menu when using an iPad, no matter where I am on the site...screen shot below taken from my iPad

image.jpg

7. RussellB

I get the same thing but I must first click on the my account drop down screen, then click on what's new. After I have gotten into what's new everything works fine. The bar does turn a lighter shade of green but the menu doesn't drop until I click on my account then back to what's new.

8. Michael J. Donovan

ok, some changes and adjustments have been made...please let me know if you are able to click on the "What's New" drop down menu and choose "New Posts" now

9. RussellB

What's new doesn't work at all now. Got to this though my account.

10. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

My drop down wont work under 'whats new" as well. Tell the computer geeks to turn the dial back to atleast where it was, or a little more to the left
    :hammerhead: