Ipod while mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by soloscaperman, Apr 1, 2008.

1. soloscaperman

soloscaperman LawnSite Gold Member

I always wanted an ipod while I was landscaping and last year I found an Ipiod nano 1GB in the road laying on alittle thin puddle. Dried it and used my friends charger and works!

What headphones do you guys use with your ipod at work? Who sells good headphone speakers that block noise and listen to your music? Or should I get those ear muff radio heaphones? Does walmart sell them or Dicks sporting goods?

2. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

you could be a good guy and call apple, get the sn and return it to the registered owner..... or you don't .... and be like half of the people out there who are dishonest...
    I use worktunes they have a radio digital display and ipod can plug into them .

3. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

I have a pair of Bose (over ear) headphones. There a little pricey at Wal-Mart. A good option also is to use earbuds under ear protectors.

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

There is a company that does make the noise reducing work headphones that have a cord that connects to an Ipod. I don't remember who makes it but they were like $80 when I looked at them.

5. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

I use rap around from walmart they are 9.99 and they are black. I put them under my ear protectors.

6. soloscaperman

I'm not like the other half, I'm not dishonest. I never knew you can call them up and find who owns it. Maybe person bought it from someone else then you can't track it. I tried on itunes but it just says nicks itunes. For someone like you and having what you have either you got it because of being dishonest to your customers or your workers. Or your a spoiled little you know what.And don't try and make me the bad guy. Your half of those people that try and make the other person look bad so you look good. You have to learn how to shut ur mouth and you will be a cool guy. Also don't judge unless you walked in my shoes.

7. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

PM sent ..... I never called you dishonest, just that expensive stuff ,I feel ,should be attemped to return the the owner. Take a chill pill , and lets all just go mow some lawns in peace.If you attempted to give it back , thats great.... keep it if you can't , like I said look into worktunes, they have a plug for an ipod , and have a radio built in.

8. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Was there any good music on it? I guarantee that since it is only 1 gig "Nick" got tired of hearing the same songs so he threw it in the gutter. I use a cord from my ipod to my worktunes, plugs right in and uses the headphones speakers.

9. soloscaperman

I'm gonna look into Work tunes. Sorry for what I said. Just that im a good honest guy and I don't like it when people talk smack. I'm that kinda guy that works his a** off and I do a lot for people and family members and loved ones and I go that extra mile for everybody and I get pissed when people say suttin bad about me that isn't true because even though its not true other people hear and judge by what they hear. I agree that we should just be happy and do our thing and have fun.
    It had about 100 songs and they were good songs.

Don't believe everything you hear & don't believe half of what you see.

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

If you do find the guy I read they have the small ones down to like 60 bucks now.