Ironplanet Auction with NH/Kobelco machines

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Mar 16, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

KSSS your addicted to starting threads today lol

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Sometimes that's the only way to get rid of machines that were taken on trade or leases or even rentals.

Last time I checked CatUsed.com, my T190 was still sitting waiting for some die had Bobcat fan to pick it up.

4. mrsops

die hard bobcat fan LOL i feel bad for the guy that buys your lemon of a t190

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Shhhhhh, don't say that!!

6. mrsops

opps sorry ron.. im sure they fixed it up real nice

7. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I have been talking with several managers of different equipment yards. It seems that there is a "gobbling-up" of some of the weaker brand dealers by larger dealers acquiring more product lines. Alot of equipment is available on the east side to almost mid section of the US. Alot of this equipment is being sold off to create cash to offset purchase prices and reconfigure the new take overs. One dealer here who used to handle just Gehl now handles Komatsu, Deere, Hitachi and Takehoochi............these aquistions I am sure have been in the making for some time, but have come to fruition just recently.

8. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

They have a 135 Kobelco that would look good with my name on it, but it likely will go much higher. Sometimes I would like to see what stuff goes for.

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

You can see what the item went for after the sale. It will show you on the website just hit auction results and there it will be as well as what State it went to.

10. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, I am going to have to spend some time to familiarize myself how the site works. I did find a 135 around here, in decent shape but has almost 12,000 hours. How many hours are too much?