Irrigation blueprint accepted by a Texas city

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by LawnMastersTx, Jan 21, 2009.

1. LawnMastersTx

LawnMastersTx LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I figured with all this talk about the new laws in Texas, that I would post my first blueprint that was accepted by the city of Weatherford. They just copied the new TECQ rules and just pasted them into an ordinance. What do you guys think? Second page with the specs is hard to read due to the program i use, it doesn't make getting a picture for the Internet easy, but it prints perfect. Btw this is only the second blueprint that I have ever done for an install.

H3.jpg

H3specs.jpg

2. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

How long this take you to produce?

3. LawnMastersTx

Took me about an forty-five minutes to do it. Lucky for me I was able to use the survey of the property to speed things up. Rest was just point and click.

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good to me. Program?

5. LawnMastersTx

Yeah, one that Peter mentioned AMC was giving a training for back in December or maybe November. Cant remember, slept since then.

6. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

Hmmm, 1804's and no multistrand........looks good to me!
    Well done!

7. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Whats with the square spacing on the heads on the left?

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Do you prefer triangular? I've had guys teaching the design classes and audit classes go back and forth on the square vs. triangular design.

9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

6/1 ,1/2 dozen the other.

10. LawnMastersTx

Square spacing is what my class mainly talked about when they were going over designs. They mentioned the triangle spacing, but spent most of the time on square.

Those Rotary Nozzles on the side are the only turf sprays that I will use. They look beautiful, save on water, works with lower PSI, and sets me apart from other installers in the area. Plus its only a dollar more a nozzle than the normal ones.

Anyone know if they are working on a Van rotary nozzle?