1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

irrigation class

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DALMlawn&landscaping, Sep 15, 2004.

1. DALMlawn&landscaping

DALMlawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TX

just wanted to let y'all know i'm taking a college course, its a irrigation class and it is awesome. just preparing y'all for all the questions i'll be asking :dizzy: and i hope y'all can give me the answers i need.

irrigation seems like lots of fun and there is so much to learn, i am taking this class among other in the horticulture/landscaping field, and too bad i still have to take that 40 hour class before i can take my test to be a licensed irrigator :sleeping:

well i hope y'all can put up with some questions, and dont get too mad :angry: with some questions.

so far we've done irrigation equipment (heads and stuff), piping, and now we're learning all about the water pressure factors :realmad: they seem easy, and hopefully it'll go smooth.

thanks for reading.
  2. j9sheldon

j9sheldon LawnSite Member

who are you taking it from? I am taking my test Sept. 24 in San Antonio
  3. DALMlawn&landscaping

DALMlawn&landscaping LawnSite Member
    from TX

the course is at Palo Alto College in San Antonio, and then i dont know where i have to take the 40hr class, and i thought the irrigator lisence had to be taken in austin?