irrigation dist in the boston mass or new hampshire area

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by squeaker, Oct 31, 2005.

1. squeaker

squeaker LawnSite Member

anybody ever deal with boston irrigation company or bisco in the mass or nh area?just looking for feed back i need to find a new place to purchase product im tired of the jdl scene
  2. keepcuttin

keepcuttin LawnSite Member

Try Larchmont. They have all Hunter and Rainbird products. They have a store in Greenland and Manchester.
  3. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the Clapper Co. still in business up there? Used to sell them Toro equipment.
  4. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

We deal with BISCO as our main supplier. We are very pleased with them. Their pricing is competitive...and service is great...

Next week me & 2 others from our company are going with them to Miami for the Patriots game for the weekend...great company & people to deal with.
  5. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

BISCO is also my irrigation supplier as well. Tried larchmont, too far away, and John Deere, too expensive poor service. Bisco I get great pricing, great service, loads of inventory.

KPPORTSNH LawnSite Member

Bisco has good, competitive prices, great service, nice guys to deal with, 3 stores in new england to get you what you need, decent sized warehouses that are always well stocked, and they have delivery drivers that deliver to you the same day if you call an order in by 9:30 am! Give them a try and see what you think!

KPPORTSNH LawnSite Member

they (bisco) also has hunter, rainbird, irritrol, weathermatic, etc. and they have 3 stores in ne. One in portsmouth, nh, one is in dedham, ma, and one is in hartford, conn.