Irrigation help needed in Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by tjgray, Jun 23, 2005.

1. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know if this is the right forum to post this but perhaps someone here can help?

We have a customer that we suspect needs her sprinkler system adjusted and repaired. When my husband re-planted one of her trees he noticed standing water in the well. Also some areas of her lawn are greener than others leading us to conclude that the lawn is not being watered evenly.

Since we are absolutely clueless about sprinkler systems and we do a bunch of sub-contract work for a landscaping and irrigation company I felt like it would be no problem getting someone to come and give her an estimate on repair....and promised her I would.

Turns out our contractor won't touch a job so small *must be nice :)* but our contact there gave us the number of a guy that works there who does side jobs. I gave him a call but he is not insured and I don't want to take a chance in sending him out to our customers lawn :(

Anyone out there in my area that has the interest, time, knowledge, and insurance to give an estimate on repairing a sprinkler system I would love to hear from you.

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Hey. I'd be interested in taking a look at it for her. Here is my contact information.

John Wingfield
    Eagle Lawn Care

LI: #851

What part of Dallas is she located at? ANd please describe the exact problems she is having. I might be able to figure out out just from here.