irrigation issues

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Jallal, Mar 20, 2013.

Tags:
  1. RhettMan

RhettMan LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Not true, I walk around with voodoo sticks tracking things

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet! How's that workin for you?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RhettMan

from Texas

difficult to say, I've only attempted lines which i knew existed beforehand...

and we have had high winds lately.

4. RhettMan

from Texas

on second thought.

as long as you perceive that there IS a message behind my post that one strives to understand the meaning of , i have no distaste for your pipe use Mr. Kiril

:)

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

That is the way to learn Rhett, since you already know where the target is you can focus on the movement of the sticks.
    That sucks
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. RhettMan

from Texas

finally the truth

blows*

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Anytime you doubt that what i post in regards to locating or troublshooting techniques is true, feel free to ignore me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. RhettMan

from Texas

ignore you? and miss the opportunity for giving you a frustrating time?

not likely.:dancing:

If I didnt respect your opinion at least somewhat, I would have atleast 2 more unbent marking flags, not be wondering what the heck im going to do with these J-hook plugs, and wouldnt be getting funny facial expressions from young store "aisle-helpers" while explaining to them that I need a pressure regulator for my silent air tank. :dizzy:

9. Jallal

Jallal LawnSite Member
    from SoCal

Sorry to interrupt the bromance guys, just to offer an explanation on my earlier remark I've found that sprinkler heads don't usually unscrew themselves and walk away, Nor do risers snap themselves off at the ground all around the property, nor do wires undo themselves from a waterproof nut. This is a commercial property and there's a track record, I'm afraid.

10. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

ahhh , the irrigation vandal. We had a public housing site like that for a while. Then their budget was eaten up and I dont beleive it has run in yrs.