1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

*Irrigation Parts/Items Classifieds Thread*

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by NC_Irrigator, Feb 7, 2007.

1. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I hope this will work. Id rather trade/sell to folks on here that i know.

List in this thread anything you want to sell irrigation related. List it here so everyone can see.
  2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

One service/repair company for sale.
    1000+ active customers
    30+ referring companies
    1 slightly used employee
    1 compressor
    For the low, low price of $1,000,000
    I will even stay on staff for one year free of charge

:) :) :) :) :)
  3. Will you take payments?

Seriously though....anybody need pvc fittings? I have a sh*tload of them and will never use them....1/2 up to 2 inch.....I guess I could inventory them...

Let me know if you are interested, I will go take a picture of it all....
  4. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

PM me what you got sprinkerguy
  5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Ugh.....I will go look in the shed....take pictures of the fittings....and GUESS at what I have..there are literally tubs full of them....

My camera is at a house where I'm redoing the kitchen...will do this over the weekend for you guys.

7. Alright..I haven't taken the pictures yet, truth is I haven't even opened the shed...this week for sure!

8. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

That is a beating going through buckets of fittings. i've had a few of those. I don't know what kind of condition they are in but what if you just hauled them to your favorite supply house and paid a restocking fee plus getting credit?
  9. Well..that sounds great BUT here in Colorado there isn't much use for pvc fittings....I'm guessing they will say NO....if I had gotten rid of them previous to leaving Arizona for the promised land.....I could have done that.

Also...they have been banging around in bins....they have that look to them, but of course, we all know there is nothing wrong with them....but the parts house will not take them with that look to them ;)
  10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I also have a bunch of 1/2 and 3/4 inch fittings that I will never use. A lot of them are weird fittings that I'd never use, like crosses. I will try and post next week. Until I move someone out of my house this week, I can't get to the bins in the garage. I have a couple of older large valves as well. One's a TORO, and one brass valve.