1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Irrigation Service Agreements

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by SprinklerGuy, Oct 31, 2001.

1. racerdave

racerdave LawnSite Senior Member

Tony, You might want to include the blow down into this. I think the property owner/manager may overlook this if they had the service agreement as you have it stated.

2. David, no blow "outs" here. I wish! Very rarely below 40 degrees ever.
  3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

1. This whole concept appeals to customers who want peace of mind that they are properly caring for their possessions.
    2. Many people don't realize that their system has a problem until they receive an outrageous water bill or something dies. Having an expert check it out provides some measure of assurance that problems will be detected and corrected.
    3. Being a 'regular customer' should mean getting good service--maybe even a pledge to be there within a certain time period after a service request is made.
    4. Maybe include parts up to a certain dollar value in the agreement. This will help to build loyalty. Make it something a guy can brag to his neighbor about.
  4. racerdave

racerdave LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I should have looked at your profile:D
    Maybe you can include boil outs!

I still think you may be on to something with this service agreement. Others on this site may want to utilize this concept also, However they may need to include blowouts.

BTW speaking as a displaced Arizonan (Tucson),
    Go Diamondbacks!!!