1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

irrigation sub needed pittsburgh pa

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by italianstallion69, Oct 6, 2012.

1. italianstallion69

italianstallion69 LawnSite Member

i need a good! irrigation sub for 3 projects we have scheduled in Pittsburgh PA area.

My older semi retired plumber has officially retired. my crew is not well versed enough.

I have tons of crew to assist you. Cable plow.

I need- skilled installer- backflow licensed etc.

email or comment below ! Project 1 starts november

project 2 starts end november

project 3 starts 2nd week december

2. Green Sweep

Green Sweep LawnSite Senior Member

Obviously too late for the jobs that you listed but you can contact me for future work! I didn't catch this post because I unfortunately have no time to visit this site until January & February.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

see what you missed watching Steelers games? :p

4. Green Sweep

LOL... Disappointing season. Between the new offensive coordinator and Ben getting hurt, 8 - 8 was no surprise to me. The Pirates will continue to suck but at leat the Pens are back! :clapping:

5. Wet_Boots

Buccos might be getting ready to break out.

6. Green Sweep

Thats what the media has been saying here since 1993. Some glimmer of hope last year early in the season but then they just lost it. One of the most beautiful ballparks in MLB - thats the problem. The owners conistantly fill that stadium without having to pay for talent.

7. Wet_Boots

Unfortunately, there just aren't enough paying fans to fill the seats on a regular basis, and the P'burgh TV market doesn't provide big bucks either. I give credit to the current owner for trying to improve the team within the constraints of their lower revenues. [​IMG]