1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Irrigation Tech Needed In Nashville, Tn

Discussion in 'Employment' started by cppendergrast, Feb 16, 2010.

1. cppendergrast

cppendergrast LawnSite Member

Nashville based irrigation, landscape lighting, fountain company seeks tech for the 2010 season. Wages, d.o.e., generally better than most. In business 23 years. Currently, six employees. Most all have been with me for ten to twelve years.

Must be disciplined and organized.

Initial focus is to help with the seasonal prep for approx 300 residential and some commercial irrigation systems. High-end sites require manners and focus to prep systems by proper techniques, knowing plant/water relationships, knowing precip rates from heads and drip, and knowing cause and effect relationships related to the job. Site management is very important

Basic 12v, 24v, 110v, & 220v equipment knowledge is a must for one to remain safe in the job, both for you and the customer.

Basic hydraulic knowledge is a must.

The right person will have several years of associated exposure to this environment but possibly not specific experience. I am looking for someone to train from our perspective, do it right the first time, minimize callbacks, leave the site clean and working.

Valid drivers license, drug-free

Must be able to communicate.

PM me.