1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Irrigation Tech Needed In Sarasota,FL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Bbacon785, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Bbacon785

Bbacon785 LawnSite Member

Sarasota based Landscape Company looking for an experienced Irrigation Technician to install, repair, and service irrigation systems
    Please DO NOT reply to this ad unless you meet the following requirements:

* Must have a MINIMUM of 2 years experience with Irrigation service
    * Must have experience and be able to maintain your own crew/route to perform repairs, and service on commercial systems.
    *Must have a valid and clean Florida Driver's License
    *Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hrs per week

We offer:
    *Competitive salary
    *Paid Holidays

Please reply to Blaine_Goldenleaf@verizon.net
  2. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Welcome to the forum.

Have you placed this add in your local paper? Shouldn't take to long to fill this position, many irrigation technicians in your area. Hoping to retire around there one day, great fishing and sun sets.
  3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I just found this on Craigslist in the Sarasota area. Might be the guy your looking for.

"Experienced irrigation/landscape technician available feb 15 to april1 (Bradenton/Sarasota area)
    Relocating for a little bit in the Bradenton area to be with family and I'm looking for work. I have 15 years commercial and residential irrigation installation and repair experience. Can do it all including backflow repair. For companies looking to hire or privately. Also available for other landscaping projects. Pay negotiable. call 9703315113 or email me thanks. Martin"

Just noticed his time frame, maybe he'll stay if he finds a good paying job.