1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

irrigation?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by casey humphrey, Feb 19, 2009.

1. casey humphrey

casey humphrey LawnSite Member

hello and good day peeps I am bidding on lawncare in the northwest Elk river and maple grove areas and my irrigation contractor closed his doors do to biz went dead I am in need of a good reliable contractor as I sub this out please send me your info via private message if you want you can leave your rate info too thanks again. oh I forgot it is minnesota

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Expects there isn't any Elk River near me.....

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Nice sigs.

4. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

5/10'ths of a trailer? Where's the other half?

5. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

With the punctuation

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Punctuation, spelling, grammar, and no sig lines go a long way here.

7. casey humphrey

I was in hurry when I was posting this. If you are going to comment on my spelling and etc. than don't respond at all please. I really don't have time for a smart ass, if you don't want to make any money that is your problem not mine. I was just offering a contractor some work giving the hard times, other contractors are going through right now!

8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Dude, have you ever read through the irrigation forum? This is what we do!! Especially when it is winter and have no work going. But when you set up a message with poor English, grammar and spelling, and listing/bragging of your equipment, we WILL knock it. Speak and converse well, and it shows how you present yourself. Speak and converse like a child, and we will assume you are a child.

Get some thicker skin, and you might like hanging out here.

9. casey humphrey

yes, I have read the irrigation forum, that's why I posted it here so I can get a good contractor but, apparently that's not going to happen here so, I will just ask the lawn care guys, since they understand a guy just starting out and trying to make ends meet have a nice day!

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Say, where the hell is Elk River, anyway?