1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Irritated new member!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassworksNEB, Apr 6, 2003.

1. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

Hey john, I saw your name in the Exmark brochure.
  2. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Am I a scrub :) , Now I cut in 3 counties, in the most southern one I can get just about any amount that I say, lets say for example, take a 20,000 sq ft. yard $55.00 on up in Mt. Pleasant, up where I live you would be lucky to get 30 out of the same identical yard, same trimming, edging blowing in my home town of Harrison. I don't think I'm a scrub, I'm going with the flow of economy, guess thats why I cut 2+ days in MP. Oh ya the $ figures are fictitious. :p
  3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Alright Better Pics In 03!!!!! Thanks Pete!!:eek: Wait Till you read Next Years Broacher.

Here Is a cleaner One!

lazer&tracer resized.jpg
  4. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

Stripe king--you need to do a little weedeatin along that fence!!:D
  5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have to admit that is a great looking lawn
  6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Grassworksneb, can you show me a post where it said that if your company is small, you are a scrub?

You're at least the second person in the last few weeks that got defensive about being considered a scrub, when they don't even fit the profile. I don't get it.
    If the shoe DOESN'T fit, don't worry about it.
  7. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

What LSDLS said! Just cut thru the BS and you can get good info. Don't worry what somebody classifies you as. You and only you know what you do and why you do it. Dance as if nobody is watching. Welcome to LawnSite.
  8. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

So it sounds like you didn't "grasp" I was joking??????
  9. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Get used to it.
  10. windmill

windmill LawnSite Member

Wouldn't it be better to try to clean up our act? I have never suggested that others working in my field are worse than me. There is enough work for all of us, and each knows what he, and his work, is worth.