Irritrol Clock Problems

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by lehrjetmx, May 12, 2007.

1. lehrjetmx

lehrjetmx LawnSite Member
    from Jersey

Have an Irritrol Total Control Clock that has an Irritrol Wireless Rain Sensor attached and 3 zones. Turn it to the ON position and it shows OFF 4? New battery in! R/S in bypass and has been disconnected! eraesed all A,B,C,D programs and it still shows OFF 4 when turned ON!!!!!! What is its problem. Oh yeah when you go to manual on for any zone it works off the clock as advertisted!!!!

2. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Can I bet that if you leave it plugged in that tomorrow it says OFF 3?? And will be back to normal by Wensday? Someone programed a manual rain delay. Clock will run manually, only auto starts are delayed. Total Control is an awesome controller if you have a qualified operator. It is a NIGHTMARE with the even the above average homeowner or grounds personel operating it. I would have to read the manual again or have the controller in front of me to find the Rain Off feature and bring it back to zero.
    Ok, I'm feeling good. Page 20 of your manual tells you how to set the rain delay. http://www.irritrol.com/controller_manuals/pdfs/manual_totalcontrol.pdf
    Turn dial to the Rain position and use the +/- keys to bring the delay back to zero. Good Luck!

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

I'm feeling good too mudpupp.

4. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

or just turn it to rain off and hit the minus button til its all gone. Then you wont have to sit around and wait til wednesday