Irritrol mailer and Rain Master

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Apr 5, 2008.

1. The latest Irritrol mailer has Rain Master prominently featured. Especially the Pro Max UA. Wonder if this well affect its pricing. Let's start an informal survey on what a new RM promax UA will cost.

2. Tom Tom

Tom Tom LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats the current price? 1200? 1400? I think thats way too high

3. Certainly out of the ball park of most small irrigators who seem to consider the 521 locator the top dollar purchase. 700 seems to be the mental block area of dinky pipe irrigators. I'd pay 1400 in a heartbeat for a RM remote.

4. Tom Tom

dinky pipe irrigators?

I also think 700 is too much for a 521, so no mental block there. BTW, I bought my protech new for 299.

You can buy a laptop for less than 1400.
    You can buy a cell phone that can make a call to the end of the world.

Yeah, yeah, economy of scale..........

5. I think it will stay at its current price....Since I use mine on monthly check ups on really huge community wide systems. I service 69 homes with 120+ plus zones, 130 homes with 48+ zones, Office complex with 13 huge zones, a office with 60+ zones, a church with 34 zones and a few more 30+ zone systems I would pay $2000 - $3000 or more for a replacement if all 3 of my RM Pro-UA's quit working today....

6. Tom Tom

So, we have a guy posing (supposedly) as a k-rain rep, perhaps theres some rainmaster reps on board..........:laugh:

gotta play the devils adovcate

7. That is a term Purp Hayes cam up with to describe irrigators who rarely work over 1" pipe. It is meant to be endearing.

8. I hear their is a pigtail rep posing as a contractor as well.:rolleyes:

9. Tom Tom

I'll bet the lawn belt rep is gonna pop-up any moment.

BTW, where's Mike O'Leary been? His per day post count average is dropping like the price of krain rotors.

Must be stocking up his RV at the lawn belt factory for his 48 state tour.

10. Tom Tom

Sweet! (pulling up my skirt as I head out to my next dinky pipe irrigator job)