IRS forms

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by kc2006, Apr 20, 2006.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Does anyone know where on the IRS's website to find forms for turning people in for tax evasion?

Got a couple guys running around here with multiple crew's (one in particular, has about 8 crews, and he just bougth my cousin's business and added 4 more crew's from that) underbidding the snot out of everything, so myself and a few other legit operations want to get rid of the problem or make him play on a fair level. I know, I'm such a mean man for doing the right legal thing :dancing:

2. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Why not give the IRS a call? 1-800-829-1040

3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

4. Badgerz

Badgerz LawnSite Member

Go to it. I hate this phrase but........Get 'er done.

5. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

So how do you go about getting a SS#, or Tax payer ID # if they arent legit. I only disclose that info to those that really need it. Bank, Business's that I am doing business with.

6. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

when i bided on a comercial property they asked for a copy of my EIN#, County OL, City if you were based in the city limits, State Fictitious name filling, and (you'll like this one) copys of drivers licenses of all employees that would be on the property.

7. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I realize the ramification on a legit party. However, when turning someone in per/ the website you have to have all that info. Are you going to go up to the person and say hey I know you are illegal how about running over to Kinko's and making me a copy of your SS#, DL#, EIN#, etc... thanks buddy....