Is a Quick36 Easier To Steer Than a "Dual Hydro" Walkbehind?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Katie_A_C, Mar 19, 2007.

1. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Well said Envy

2. Katie_A_C

Katie_A_C LawnSite Member

It's a T-Bar. I just push or pull it.

Quick36 should offer the dual type also for those of us who have to cut in ditches and hills and that would solve all problems and then there would be no debate.

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

The T-Bar isn't bad... not near as bad as the pistol grips.

Toro took it off their Hydro line for a long time though. I didn't know it was back in force. Hopefully they have re-worked the issues involved in why they took it off in the first place...

I didn't know you were cutting steep hills and ditches. I assumed you were not because since I do too, I have found we are in the minority on here. Most of the country is flat... and most of the people here mow flatlands.

You probably have the better drive setup for the application.

4. Katie_A_C

Katie_A_C LawnSite Member

The Single Hydro Walkbehinds like Quick36 are easier to maneuver on flat areas and the Dual Type Hydro Walkbehinds are better for ditches and Hills!

I'm just glad we finally got all that cleared up and don't have to argue anymore!!!
    :waving:

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I have to agree with you on this one Xoopiter ... still no pictures yet, too.

6. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Katie : Where are the pictures? I think It would clear up alot of uncertenty If you would post a Picture of You and your new Toro.

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Post us a picture of your new mower.

8. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

These people have never seen a lawn mower or a women before (assuming it's a women).

9. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have had NO need for a dual hydro and Ive used my Quick for one year...and mow around 60 accounts. But thats ME! To each his own..or her own. Katie got a Toro...good for her...no need to bash her. We pretty much make a big deal here over which mower to get...GET THE ONE YOU FREAKIN LIKE! Geez! I love my Quick 36...and i love the company...they make GREAT machines...and will bend over backwards...do back flips...juggle...walk a high wire...paint a murial...and most of all offer great customer service for you. Toro makes a good mower too---but when I tested one for a couple days...i simply did not like it. Doesnt mean its poo poo...it just wasnt what i wanted. Good for you Katie...good luck...and kick some butt this year! Quite frankly I think its cooler than heck that a woman is out there running a LCO.

10. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

when is this gonna be happening? sign me up for one lol