is Better Good?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DAVEY PROS, Jul 5, 2006.

1. DAVEY PROS

DAVEY PROS LawnSite Member

Have any of you guys herd of Better commerical mowers? Do any of you LCO's have one and what do you think of thier preformance and quality of cut( + problems?)?

2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Why would you take a chance on a mower that hasn't proven its self. I'll stick to the main brands. May be the best mower in the world but I'll stick with what I know. No offense.

3. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

BOP - Better Outdoor Products.

Quick 36. Yep Ive heard of 'em. Do a search on 'em. You'll find all the info you need.

4. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Ummmm you must be blind because they get talked about on here all the time. I havent heard one bad report about them and everybody seems to love them. Arent you also the one that only uses push mowers and thinks thats the only way to go? Why are you looking for a larger mower now all of the sudden?

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry Davey pros, misunderstood the company name you mentioned. These guys can give you the info.

6. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Better Outdoor Products...they make the Quick 36...purchased one last week. Awesome machine.

7. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

pm mmlawn, he did a field test for turf with them and seemed really happy.

8. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

9. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Never heard anything bad about a Q-36, in fact when i get bigger and add another crew it will have a Q-36 and a stander on the trailer. :drinkup: