Is Better Outdoor Products Better? / Quick 36

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by twade3056, Aug 20, 2007.

1. twade3056

twade3056 LawnSite Member

There seems to be a lot of chat lately on the Quick 36 made by Better Outdoor Products. I want to hear some opinions from the pros on this machine if you have any knowledge on it. I've read their having a sale on them. Is this just great marketing in their part or is it a really good deal (around $1800.00) on their mower. They push the fact they are a 3 blade mower verses a 2 blade.

If any knows of a comparable walk behind (around 36 inch cut) mower please sound off and let me know.

2. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

in my opinion it is a great mower and the customer service is great as well

3. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

This is my first year in the buisness but I have been using one all year and its been a very good machine for me. Its really good for tight ares because of the shorter wheel base. If you decide to get one I would go with the samarsi unit wich is what I have. The twin 16 horse kawasaki motor is a powerful reliable engine.

4. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have few complaints with mine. The grips came loose (easy fix) and the thumb actuated reverse was a little stiff at first. Other than that it's a great little machine that is easy to maneuver around and leaves an outstanding cut.

-TAZ