Is Hustler Mower Z 60 23 Good? Please Help Looook

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milo, Jun 17, 2005.

1. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

I Am Probally Gonna Buy A Hustler Z 60 Inch 23 Kawasaki On It New. (getting A Great Deal) But I Dont Know Much About Them. There Warrantys Are Like The Best Compaired To Exmark And Scag, But I Only Owned Exmarks And Scags. So Does Anyone Know How They Are? And If They Are As Good Or Better. They Really Look Built Good To. But Want To Know If They Last. Any Help Would Be Great Thank You
  2. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Hustler makes a great mower, and their warranty is good too. If you'll look at the Hustler forum, you'll read of many accounts of Hustler going beyond the bounds of their warranty to make things right. Good, customer oriented company.

The 23 hp 60" may be slightly under powered in some high growth or damp conditions, but overall you'll most likely be happy with it :)
  3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Don't see how you could go wrong unless your trying to mow very tall grass. I own Exmark but haven't heard anything bad about Hustler. If your going to be mowing high growth like Tider6972 said go up a few hp.
  4. Hustler5224

Hustler5224 LawnSite Member

I use hustler and I am very pleased. They have a very nice cut, stripes great and built extremely well. Like everybody else has said, with a 60" deck, I would go with a 25hp kawasaki or 27hp kohler. :waving: