Is it me? Am I the jerk?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by landdesign1, Jan 30, 2013.

1. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Pictures would be nice!

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Turf stone is pretty expensive last time i checked and had to be bought by the full skid. Definitely a cool product and i can't wait to install some
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. landdesign1

landdesign1 LawnSite Member

Clearly uncalled for. I was just frustrated and trying to drive home the point and I said that only to my wife.

4. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Plant a tree on the corner with a large metal stake holding it stand up straight. That will get peoples attention.

5. kubar

kubar LawnSite Member
    from se. pa.

come one LD1 you should have called me! it's everybody's favorite intern... im going to try this stuff at my place in the spring i have given up on the golf cart battle. the boss doesn't want to hold drivers accountable so i told him to get his checkbook.

I have heard mixed reviews about this stuff but like you i have had it with trying reason and logic

http://www.typargeosynthetics.com/products/description/turf-reinforcement-mesh

i have come to terms with the two mechanics that have worked at my job for 10+ years not complying with my no carts on the grass rules.