Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by scottt, Feb 14, 2004.

1. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

Is there a way I can select certain customers a day in advance and print invoices with there name and service charge on it? It would need to be through works or a similar progam. I am adding a lot of fert and weed control customers and am looking for a more efficient billing method without having to buy new software. Thanks

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I use works to do all my billing. i have a invoice that i print up, generic with no name or address. Then i have a database that i use for all that i send a bill to. all the info is set up as a label, and the only thing i have to change every month is the month. I dont know if i explained it clearly, but it works great for me. The blank invioce is run through the printer a 2nd time and all the customers info is printed on it. I use double window envelopes.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi scottt,

I know you are not interested in buying new software at the moment but if you have some time to download Gopher, it might be very helpful. Billing and scheduling is what our software does. Since you also apply chemicals, you can have your invoices print out the chemical information if your state requires that.

Just a thought.

4. mike48114

mike48114 LawnSite Member

Ya Clip software