1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

is it to late to go to the expo??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joshua, Jun 30, 2001.

1. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

i finally made up my mind after thinking about it for a few weeks, i want to go to the expo in kentucky. only thing is it that it might be to late to get a hotel and all that stuff. what do you guys think? will be be worth the trouble if i would have to stay farther away because all the hotels have no room? also, would i be able to get registered this late?
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

4. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks , hopefully i'll see some of you guys down their.
  5. tpirobert

tpirobert LawnSite Member

I'm going. Staying half hour away to save on accomodations. Looking forward to the break from mowing, so I can look at mowers:)
  6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I had no problems getting plane tickets or a hotel room! I dont have the info in front of me at the moment but I am staying at the holiday INN wich is about 2 miles away from the expo. Most of the local hotels are having shuttle busses back and fourth to the expo. I got very good deals! round trip air fair from PA and hotel stay is costing me about 300 bucks total! Should be very worth while!
  7. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Hmmmmm........that does sound like a good deal Evan. Hope to see you there.
  8. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Im driving from Kansas City and will stay the afternoon and come back home.

Anyone in the direct path .. I will pick ya up if you want.