Is Just Mow It still around?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bill8379, Jan 19, 2008.

1. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

My link to their website is dead and I can't find them with google.

2. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

His website is being upgraded. If you go to justmowing.com you will see that he is upgrading the site.

3. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

I think this is the site your talking about?

http://justmowing.com/

4. bill8379

oh, I see. thanks.

Not much to look at their right now, lol. I like to check out competitors websites to get ideas.

5. corbster

from OHIO

your a bad man Mr. Bill :laugh:

6. bill8379

Nothing too devious:laugh:

I remember a few years back they had pics of all their trucks lined up and all their mowers, their building and office etc. It was great and motivational too.

Last year their website was very simple and the only pic was generic from the web. I've actually seen that pic on other websites and I know its not JustMowIt's because the stripes were made by a large wb not a 21.

And there was another site with the same name, I'm not sure what happened there. If they are expanding or partnership broke up. But they are very successful.

7. corbster

from OHIO

I never looked at it that way....Good Point! :weightlifter:

8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

What I wonder about is the two or three look-alike companies in Austin as to whether they are clones of justmowit. Everything about them looks exactly the same down to advertising, trucks and web site. There must be some connection to mowit or they have copied everything.

10. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Could be....back when he used to post, I remember him saying they might expand into some other Texas markets.

Last I checked his website, you had to enter a zipcode to gain entry, if the zipcode wasn't in their service area, you couldn't view it. Which I bet was to keep 'prying Lawnsite eyes' from copycatting it...:laugh: