is kutnkru burned out???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joshua, Mar 9, 2001.

1. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

i have noticed that since kutnkru's record setting 113 posts in a single week he hasn't posted that many in the past few days. kutnkru are you still out there???

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i saw a post by him the other day. hes still around i think

3. joshua

yea, i seen him make about 7 posts since his run to a 1000 in only 2 months. he might be getting started. i can't wait, i started clean ups and putting new lawns in, then the snow storms came rolling in. now i'm a week behind from where i wanted to be and there is still snow on the ground.

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

You were hell bent on the spot light - so I gave it to ya -LOL

When I was on earlier I knew that there was nothing so urgent to post to, that it couldnt wait til tonite. I did take a moment to parooze briefly though. :)

My girls were both a little bit rambunctious(sp) today so I gave them the afternoon off from school and daycare today. We went sledding, and then stopped for hot cocoa and wound up getting ice cream bars as well (go figure). Upon returning home we the girls took off for the kitchen and grabbed all the bread pans and went out to construct forts. Then it was a snowball marathon in the back yard. For supper we had them dressed to go to a nice Italian dinner, when we wound up in our socks at Smart-Play-USA. Then we spent almost 3 hrs. running thru these tube-like tunnels and swooshing down slides and hanging from monkey bars and playing king-o-the-mountain in the colored balls and ... and ... and ... and ... It was just nice to have a family day for once.

No cell phones, fax machines, answering machines, just me and the girls. their mother probably wont be too happy about them being up so late, but it was definitely time well spent.

Thank you for your concern however. I am exhausted and relieved all at the same time. Those tunnels just arent built for daddies -LOL.

A side note if you folks have one of these play centers in your area where they have continents of tubing for them to play in - If you have knee pads you use for installing pavers ... TAKE THEM!!! They will save your knees and keep your children happy for hours because you can almost keep up with them -LOLOL.

Kris

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Knee pads are definitely the ticket. Otherwise it is darn near impossible to keep up :)

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I take my little ones to ChuckECheeze,and I wish I had knee pads-man it hurts after 2 hrs in the tunnels-I must be the only crazy one-I never see the other Dads in there-I still have fun in there too-kids love it.

7. joshua

i'm happy for you guys getting to spend time with your family, i sure can't wait til i get one a few years down the road.

8. DBM

DBM LawnSite Member

Sure the tunnels are bad. Worse even still are those awful rope nets that my kid makes me climb at our local play centre. I go home after a couple of hours with sore elbows, knees and feet, I LOVE IT.

9. I like his BFD post a couple days ago. I think I da only one who came close to guessing what it meant! Understand, that I go back to the days when lawnsite had many posts centered around FBC (Faster, Better ,Cheaper) yard care! Had something to do with lowbawlers and the master Nillson posted many responses. Hey, I was privligde to get a private message from the kutnkru himself! Now top that one will yah!