Is RedMax a very good 2-stroke brand?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Vikings, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

And I mean way better then Echo.

I would try and buy stihl (because at least I heard of them) but I can't seem to buy them online and our dealers around here add about 40% to what the yanks pay.

2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Red Max is the best 2 strike equipment out there IMO! I have a Red Max BP blower, string trimmer, and hedge trimmer, and have had nothing but great results from them! They're generally less $$ than Stihl, and are far better and more reliable IMO! I'd very highly recommend Red Max equipment!:) :waving:

Is Red Max WAY better than Echo?.....Yes, it's far superior to Echo any day of the week IMO!

3. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

The best period

4. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

i give them a big thumbs up. just make sure your employee doesn't drop you new BZC2600 in a effin' pond.

5. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

His ass would have went in after it......lol My blowers, and wackers are Remax and i love them

6. Vikings

from canada

Right on, thanks.

7. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, this kid was a good weekwhacker and didn't mind that he never touched a mower. he said he put it down and went to pick up some trash and it rolled down the hill into the pond.

8. Vikings

from canada

Well if they don't float... I'M NOT BUYING IT.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That might be a big reach ......you need more data for that type of conclusion. I don't now about Redmax but echo is a very reliable and well built piece of equipment and it is easy to get parts and repair. They are not throw away devices.

10. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

I still have and use the red max from day 1 of starting my business. enuf said.