Is for me????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gogetter, Dec 14, 2003.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I did a search here, and found some info but I'm wondering if I'm still missing something.
    Here's what I got from searching: does the following:

1. Prints mailing address on envelope.
    2. Prints return address on envelope.
    3. Prints postage on envelope.

I currently use envelopes with the window, so the customers name and address appear in the window.

And I print sheets of return address labels in advance.
    I buy enough stamps at a time so that I don't have to go to the post office too often.

So after printing the invoice, I stick the stamp and return address label on, which takes no real time (it's actually the fastest part of invoicing!! LOL!).

So is the only advantage of the fact that I wouldn't have to go to the post office?? Or is there more to it that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Whoa! In the searches I had done here, people that used were talking about $4 and $5 per month.

I just took a closer look at website, and see that it's $15.99 per month!!?!?!
    Now I REALLY don't see the advantage (I might have at $4-5 per month).
    Am I reading it right??
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I was looking into it also, but it seems like a waste of time. The only thing i do different is, i use double window envelopes, that way my address shows, and i dont need to do any lables.
  4. pyrocare

pyrocare LawnSite Member

I have used it but I no longer do. Their lower priced program is $4.99 per month or 10% of your total stamp usage which ever is more. I used to use and and liked using it but I started to use a new laser printer and it wouldn't print the postage on the envelopes but would charge me for the postage so that is why I no longer will use it.
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Gogetter,

Here is another post that discusses