1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Is "the check in the mail"???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Jul 10, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I am posting a new thread on this so it will not be so long and will load faster. For the new folks, Phil Nillson came up with a great idea about a month ago, take up funds to send the site owner on a cruise as a &quot;thanks&quot; for the great site that we use for free.<p>Donations range from $3.50-$75.00, please take time today to send a check if you feel like supporting the cause. <p>Send to;<p>Bank of Belton<br>204 Main St.<br>Belton, MO 64012<p>Pay to the order of LawnSite.com Vacation <br>In the memo line please put my last name. KEOUGH<p>Once you put your check in the mail, please take the time to let us know &quot;the check is on the way&quot;. I don't think you need to tell how much, but by telling us on this post it will keep it coming back to the top of the forum.<p>And guys, please try to post nothing else here except &quot;the check is on the way&quot;.<p>Thanks in advance for the help.<p>Ray<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn

2. WorkForce Intl

WorkForce Intl LawnSite Member

The check is on the way.<p>Elisama

3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

the 2 checks are there! ($45.00)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

check is written for $30 and almost on the way (have to get stamps lol)

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

sent the check in june

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I mailed mine today at 3:00.

7. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

7-11-00 sent $50.00

8. pspadaro

pspadaro LawnSite Member
    from NJ

sent check three weeks ago<p>----------<br>Paul<br>

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

My $50 is in an envelope and will be mailed in the morning. Enjoy it how ever you want Chuck.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

10. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Just waiting for more checks to arrive from the bank. Procratinated in ordering. :)