1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is "the check in the mail"???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Jul 10, 2000.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I am posting a new thread on this so it will not be so long and will load faster. For the new folks, Phil Nillson came up with a great idea about a month ago, take up funds to send the site owner on a cruise as a &quot;thanks&quot; for the great site that we use for free.<p>Donations range from $3.50-$75.00, please take time today to send a check if you feel like supporting the cause. <p>Send to;<p>Bank of Belton<br>204 Main St.<br>Belton, MO 64012<p>Pay to the order of LawnSite.com Vacation <br>In the memo line please put my last name. KEOUGH<p>Once you put your check in the mail, please take the time to let us know &quot;the check is on the way&quot;. I don't think you need to tell how much, but by telling us on this post it will keep it coming back to the top of the forum.<p>And guys, please try to post nothing else here except &quot;the check is on the way&quot;.<p>Thanks in advance for the help.<p>Ray<p><p><font size="1">Edited by: KirbysLawn
  2. WorkForce Intl

WorkForce Intl LawnSite Member

The check is on the way.<p>Elisama
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

the 2 checks are there! ($45.00)<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: guido
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

check is written for $30 and almost on the way (have to get stamps lol)
  5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

sent the check in june
  6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I mailed mine today at 3:00.
  7. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

7-11-00 sent $50.00
  8. pspadaro

pspadaro LawnSite Member
    from NJ

sent check three weeks ago<p>----------<br>Paul<br>
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

My $50 is in an envelope and will be mailed in the morning. Enjoy it how ever you want Chuck.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  10. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Just waiting for more checks to arrive from the bank. Procratinated in ordering. :)