1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Is "the check in the mail"???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Jul 10, 2000.

1. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

One of those things I've been meaning to do for a while. Anyways "the check is now officially in the mail". THANKS CHUCK. PS- I hope you spend it on some really cheap beer, because thats all you'll be able to buy with my piddly donation.
  2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

Hey guys,<br>sorry it took me so long but i finally got the stamps! Check for $30 is on its way! Also i think its important that we keep track of how much has been collected, i think posting the total would be good then that will give the people that havent sent there money (and those who have) to send in money. like what i am thinking is if they see that we have $1000 and moving well they well say to themselves gee this is a good person to send on a trip if they already have $1000 i should send some in too! see what i am saying? i am guessing since its at a bank just a phone call should get us the balance then we can post it? i am curious as to how close we are.<br>thanks chuck and the rest of u to.<br>Scottie<p>----------<br>Scottie Schmidt<br>STS Lawn Care
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Sounds good. Chuck this is up to you, maybe a post every 7 days or so here on this thread?<p>Ray
  4. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Check is going in the A.M. Tom..

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

Check is in stamped envelope to be mailed tomorow. Just got this post. Been gone for a while.
  6. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Check from The Outdoor Man is headed west.
  7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Last check funds were at 1,050.<p>Thanks everyone!
  8. copcutter

copcutter Banned

On the way
  9. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Check is on the way! Thanks Chuck! And Eric & Ray. And thanks to all of us posting, for helping each other out. What a great site!
  10. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Just wanted to bounce this back to the top for the new folks to see.<p>Ray